Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms apply to your use of and access to the Platforms including all orders submitted by you for any products or services made available by us for purchase over the Platforms. By accessing the Platforms you agree to these Terms and we, therefore, advise you to read these Terms carefully and to save or print a copy of these Terms for future reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease using and accessing the Platforms immediately. The Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new Terms on the Platforms. Please note that certain options will not be available across all Platforms.
2. Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. You agree that the information you provide when you register on the Platforms is not misleading and is true and accurate in all respects and you will notify our customer service team of any changes to that information.
4. We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Platforms (in whole or part and permanently or temporarily) with or without notice and with no liability to you.
5. The Platforms may include links to other Platforms or resources ("LINKED PLATFORMS"). Rolerecruitment has no control over the content of Linked Platforms and you agree that, should you access a Linked Platforms using a link from the Platforms, Rolerecruitment is not responsible for the availability of the Linked Platforms, and is not liable in any way for the content of Linked Platforms, including (without limitation) any goods or services available from such Linked Platforms, other advertising or content on such Linked Platforms or the use that such Linked Platforms make of your personal information. Furthermore, Rolerecruitment will not be responsible for any offence, damage or loss caused by or connected to the use or reliance on such Linked Platforms or the content thereon.
6. Rolerecruitment may deny you access to the Platforms at any time at its sole discretion. Examples of when we may so deny you access include but is not limited to where we believe that your use of the Platforms is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
7. Any material that you upload to the Platforms for publication will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
8. Rolerecruitment will not be responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Platforms and you hereby agree to be responsible to Rolerecruitment for and indemnify Rolerecruitment and keep Rolerecruitment indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by Rolerecruitment as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Platforms.
9. Rolerecruitment has the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Platforms in Rolerecruitment's sole discretion.
10. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.